sexta-feira, 31 de agosto de 2007

Burgos Cathedral and Suburbia

This post will be in English in attention to the Dutch pilgrin (that unfortunately I forgot the name) who I promised to put here some pictures of the Cathedral..

















And also because Lindsay Roberts, ftom Australia.. I enjoyed very much his company in the city tour by train.. We were at Burgos´suburbia and at the Cartuja de Miraflores..


After the tour, I was invited by Andrès and Maria José to took a coffee.. among other stuff, we talk a lot about Valencia where they are from and where I lived about half year in 2005.. that would be our farewell and we didn´t realised it..



In the evening, I got one more farewell with the Italian lady, the girls from Catalunia (that I also forgot names and they will not forgive me) and Lindsay Roberts..


R

Nenhum comentário: